2. Connect 5000 Vision and Mission To be a first class lead generation, training, and assessment firm that generates meaningful introductions and profitable connections for software, technology and consulting companies nationwide.
3. Ray Ruecker Previous Vice President of Sales for software firm, helped increase total staff by 70%, helped increased revenue by 156% and tripled support team. 90% plus of sales conducted by telephone and Internet. LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/rayruecker
4. Sales Statistics #1 According to RainToday.com, about 50% of sales people wont prospect. Thats the research. Even worse, the percentage of consultants who wont prospect is even higher.1 1 www.eyesonsales.com/content/article/6_keys_to_prospecting_success
5. Sales Statistics #2 According to Insidesales.com, it takes between 6 and 8 call attempts to reach a decision-maker. Their research also shows that most sales reps only make 1.7 call attempts to reach a new prospect and then give up.2 2 http://www.insidesales.com/insider/dialer/4-sales-tips-for-making-contact-and-avoiding-prospect-badgering/
6. Sales Statistics #3 In studying 4,658 actual business technology buyers, research organization Marketing Sherpa found that more than 50 percent admitted to short listing a vendor after receiving a well-timed and relevant phone call. 3 Source: Art Sobczak, Smart Calling: Eliminate the Fear, Failure, and Rejection From Cold Calling (New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, 2010), p.10. 3
7. Sales Statistics #4 DiscoverOrg, an intelligence and lead gen services company, found a whopping 60% of IT executives say an outbound call or email led to an IT vendor being evaluated. In addition, 75% were prompted to take it a step further, attending an event or taking an appointment as a result of a cold call or email.
8. Connect 5000 Case Study: Atlanta Group Systems (Atlanta, GA) $30M Consulting Company Results: Over 110 Sales Appointments in 13 months resulting in $6.1M in new revenue
9. Connect 5000 Case Study: Genpact (New York, NY) $1.9B Business Processing Outsourcing Firm Results: Generated a sales meeting with Dollar General that resulted in a new $27M contract that closed in 7 months.
10. Connect 5000 Case Study: Vela Systems (Boston, MA) Software as a Service Company Results: Generated over 120 introductory meetings in 6 months with Chief Level Officers, Vice Presidents, and Directors. (Autodesk acquired company)
11. Connect 5000 Are you a Software, Technology, or Management Consulting Company with: High average sale ($10,000 and above)? Solid close ratio? Capacity for more meetings? Defined target audience?
12. Connect 5000 Whos your target company? Whos the target executive decision maker? What pain, problems and challenges does your solution solve? Whats your unique value proposition?
13. Connect 5000 Do your sales reps struggle getting key meetings with executive decision makers? Is your marketing team generating enough qualified prospects to hit your revenue goals? Are there gaps in your current sales pipeline? If so please contact us at 1-800-504-6730!
14. Connect 5000 Quality Meetings vs. Quantity of Meetings www.connect5000.com/calculator.html Visit us and plug in a few scenarios!
15. Connect 5000 Campaign Process Client and Connect 5000, LLC agrees to terms on campaign. Develop scripting and messaging. Client fills out campaign questionnaire, on who you are, value proposition, pain points, etc. Develop call list and targets and which companies not to touch. Determine lead contact and secondary contact if necessary. Determine process of how to disperse sales meetings, calendar invites, etc. Determine call date and begin call campaign. Weekly status calls between Client and Connect 5000, LLC