Text of การใช้ would like+199+dltvp6+55t2eng p06 f62-4page
1. English Speaking Year 2012
2. 1. That s good idea.! "#$%&() %*+,-, ",./0"& a. 1+&2 3&456, (&172 b. 1+&2 &0"9 c. ;>>. vegetables. a. like b. likes c. liking d. to like 3. "& 0 5 7 * A(,B *-. )! a. I don t know. b. I don t no. c. No, I don t. d. I m sorry. 4. Sarah>>>chocolate. a. likes eat b. like eats c. likes eating d. like eating
3. 5. A: Are you good at math? B: >>>>>>>>>>. a. Yes, I do. b. No, I don t. c. Yes, it is. d. Yes, I am. 6. "&"#Q* 7$. 4 RS -. ) * %*+,-, 9T4&3,- 2-* 24-0S7 a. How interesting! b. Have a good time. c. That s good idea. d. Good luck. 7. A: >>>.. is Chiangrai? B: It s in the north of Thailand. a. How long b. How far c. Where d. How much 8. A: >>>.. is it? B: It s 80 kilometers from Bangkok. a. How long b. How far c. Where d. How much
4. 9. A: >>.. are you sad? B: Because my dog is lost. a. What b. Why c. When d. How 10. I would like >>. an eraser. a. to buy b. buying c. buy d. bought cartoons a dancer whales the temple dishes a hamster noodles green tea football bamboo
5. 1.What would they like to play? They would like to play>>>>.. 2. What would you like to eat? I would like to eat>>>>.. 3. What would Sarah like to save? She would like to save>>>>. 4. Where would Tawan like to go? He would like to go>>>>>.
6. 5. What would she like to feed? She would like to feed>>>>>. 6. What would we like to read? We would like to read>>>>>. 7. What would mother like to wash? She would like to wash>>>>. 8. What would you like to be? I would like to be>>>>>.
7. 9. What would the students like to drink? They would like to drink>>>> 10. What would Panda like to eat? It would like to eat>>>>>> Good Bye See you again on next time.