The 3rd Latin American Retail Insurance Summit will tackle exactly what you need to do to radically improve your distribution, develop a powerful digital strategy and create win-win retail partnerships. Learn from the proven and hard won experiences of insurers and distributors ahead of the game in building successful retail distribution channels and developing innovative products.
Text of 3rd Annual Latin American Insurance Summit 2014
1. Become customer-centric Drive customer loyalty Increase market share Tel: +44 (0) 203 141 8700 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.retail-insurance.com Fernando Concha CEO Latin America RSA 44 EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE: PARTNERS: The definitive meeting point for the Latin American insurance industry. Seguros Falabella Argentina 20 24 OCTOBER 2014 MIAMI Alejandro Arze General Manager Seguros Falabella Alessandro Deodato CEO BNP Paribas Cardif Alessandro Jarzynski Regional CEO Latam QBE Ral Bessone General Manager Sancor Seguros 3RD ANNUAL LATIN AMERICAN Antonio Cassio Dos Santos Chairman & CEO General Insurance Latin America Zurich Raphael Swierczynski CEO QBE Brazil Agustn Polanco CEO Banamex Seguros Felipe Garca-Huidobro Rivas CEO Seguros Ripley Mauricio del Pozzo CEO HSBC Seguros Simultaneous Translation Javier Ganso Global Life Latam Chief Claims Officer Zurich David Gibert Durkheim Director Global & Regional Partners BNP Paribas Cardif Thais Kirschner SR Vice President & COO Global Specialty Liberty International Underwriters Alejandro Nino General Counsel Latin America RSA Alexander Montoya President AIG RESEARCHED & DEVELOPED BY:
2. This summit is the definitive meeting point for the Latin American insurance industry to acquire the tools we need to successfully face the challenges ahead. Flavia Nuez, General Manager, Seguros Falabella Argentina This is the forum to access the key players in the international insurance market as they share their knowledge and their strategic vision on the evolution of the business. Javier Ganso, Chief Claims Officer, Zurich Global Life Latam This high-level event is the perfect opportunity to share and exchange experiences with insurance industry leaders, allowing us to improve our businesses in the process. Nidia Solano Brenes, President, Bancrdito Tel: +44 (0)203 141 8700 Email: email@example.com www.retail-insurance.com Lderes de Seguros Masivos - Seguros Massificados / Amrica Latina & Brasil 3rd Annual Latin American Retail Insurance Summit 2014 Miami | 20 24 October 2014 2 WELCOME TO THE LATIN AMERICAS RETAIL INSURANCE MEETING PLACE: BENEFITS OF ATTENDING WHAT MAKES THE LATIN AMERICAN RETAIL INSURANCE SUMMIT SPECIAL? CONTENTS Meet the Speakers: 3 Agenda At A Glance: 4 Agenda Day 1: 5 Agenda Day 2: 8 Workshops: 11 Networking: 12 Sponsors: 13 About This Summit: 14 Venue & Pricing Options: 15 Each year, the leaders of the Latin American insurance community meet at the Retail Insurance Summit to access new ideas and make new connections which help them build more profitable, more competitive, and more customer-centric businesses. This October, those in the room will get ahead by uncovering the latest regional and global thinking to help them: Stay ahead of new customer-centric regulations transforming the regional market place with practical insights from Ripley, Falabella and Liverpool and more Respond more effectively to a more demanding customer with valuable lessons learnt from QBE, Cardif, Zurich, Mapfre, Liberty, Metlife and RSA and more Achieve long term success in partnerships with stakeholders by hearing experiences from Banamex, HSBC, ACE, AIG, Caixa, Pacifico and Icat and more Access new customers with new products with exclusive insights from Marsh, BNP Paribas Cardif, Bradesco Seguros, Zurich Global Life and more Throughout this summit, those who attend will get to listen to exclusive case studies and participate in unique interactive sessions and debates with the most experienced C-level leaders from leading insurers and distribution channels in the region. You will leave able to make better business decisions and more accurately communicate with your customers and prospects in a highly competitive, high-growth marketplace.
3. SPEAKERS Antonio Cassio Dos Santos Chairman & CEO GI Latin America Zurich Fernando Concha CEO Latin America RSA Alessandro Deodato CEO BNP Paribas Cardif Alejandro Arze General Manager Seguros Falabella Mauricio del Pozzo CEO HSBC Seguros Alessandro Jarzynski Regional CEO Latam QBE Agustn Polanco CEO Banamex Seguros Javier Ganso Global Life Latam Chief Claims Officer Zurich Felipe Garca- Huidobro Rivas CEO Seguros Ripley David Gibert Durkheim Director Global & Regional Partners BNP Paribas Cardif Caio Valli Regional Director for Latin American & Caribbean Customers & Affinity Marsh Thais Kirschner SR VP & COO Global Specialty, Liberty International Underwriters Guillermo Heyer Regional Head of Direct Marketing & Bancassurance Latam Metlife Alejandro Nino General Counsel Latin America RSA Flavia Nez General Manager Falabella Argentina Raphael Swierczynski CEO QBE Brazil Ana Paula de Almeida Santos Legal Director Assurant Fabiola Franco Regional A&H Life Senior VP America Latina ACE Ral Bessone General Manager Sancor Seguros Rafael Rebollar Chief Marketing Officer Mapfre Seguros Mara del Carmen Ros Chief Commercial Officer Aon Bolivia Gabriela Ortiz de Rozas Director Strategy and Marketing Caixa Seguros FedericoSpagnoli Consumer Head, Latin America and Caribbean AIGPropertyCasualty Nidia Solano Brenes President Bancrdito David Lamk CEO Istmo Compaa de Reaseguros Mara Karina Surez Rodrguez Regional Actuary Latin America Division AIG Enrique Arias Director Affinities RSA Mexico Marcos Siqueira Superintendent Strategic Planning and Distribution Liberty Seguros Mara Flix Torrese Director Partnerships and Personal Lines Pacfico Seguros Jos Morales Mauri General Manager Idepro Institucin Financiera de Desarrollo Eduardo Cassab Machaen CEO Segudirecto Regina Simes Executive Director Bradesco Seguros Juan Luis de Vega Insurance Director Tiendas Liverpool Gustavo Figueira Rosa Product Director Capitalization Icat Seguros Luis Bosch Delarue CEO Allianz Global Assistance Vito Treccharichi Former Head of Transformation Zurich Rodrigo Vzquez Calero VP International Mass Marketing Pan-American Life Mexico Antonio Guzmn President Inmotion GIT Alejandro Jaramillo President ReMark International Ralph Schonenbach CEO Trestle Group Eduardo Olivo CEO Sudseguros This is the not-to-be-missed meeting point for experts to review trends and share experiences with mass insurance stakeholders. Mara Flix Torrese, Director Partnerships and Personal Lines, Pacfico Seguros Alexander Montoya President AIG Alper Erdin Executive VP of Agency Channel BNP Paribas Cardif Turkey Constantino Benko Regional Consumer Compliance Manager ACE Tel: +44 (0)203 141 8700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.retail-insurance.com Lderes de Seguros Masivos - Seguros Massificados / Amrica Latina & Brasil 3rd Annual Latin American Retail Insurance Summit 2014 Miami | 20 24 October 2014 3
4. In this interactive workshop you will learn how to adapt your business strategy and operating models to access new customers with new products through new distribution channels to enable growth. PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP A BUSINESS INNOVATION AND TRANSFORMATION TO INCREASE MARKET SHARE AGENDA AT A GLANCE The definitive strategic insurance meeting point at which senior executives in the region gather to benchmark their retail insurance strategies against regional and global best practices, develop partnerships and set future priorities for mass insurance. MAIN CONFERENCE These two interactive workshops are designed to help you go a step further in your product development. Choose Workshop B if you want to boost your market share through your bancassurance strategy. Or choose Workshop C if you want to conquer new and under-explored opportunities at the base of the pyramid. POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS B & C UNCOVER HIDDEN OPPORTUNITIES IN BANCASSURANCE AND MICROINSURANCE TO BOOST GROWTH Tel: +44 (0)203 141 8700 Email: email@example.com www.retail-insurance.com Lderes de Seguros Masivos - Seguros Massificados / Amrica Latina & Brasil 4 3rd Annual Latin American Retail Insurance Summit 2014 Miami | 20 23 October 2014 Actively participate in this seminar to design future strategies, expand your business model and conquer new customers with products with added value by learning the latest market trends, customer behavior in different Latin American countries. Felipe Garca-Huidobro Rivas, General Manager, Ripley Seguros
5. CONFERENCE DAY ONE 7.00 Registration 8.15 Welcome & Opening Remarks From The Chairman 8.30 OPENING KEYNOTE SESSION Examining The Strategic Role Of Retail Insurance And How Innovation Is The Next Step To Boost Growth Predict the trends that will impact our business in future years, in order to adapt your strategy now. Antonio Cassio Dos Santos, Chairman & CEO General Insurance Latin America, Zurich Brazil 9.00 PREPARING FOR NEW REGULATION How Regulation Is Shaping The Way We Do Business In The Region And What We Can Learn From Past Experiences Understand the customer-centric set of regulatory changes that have been implemented in different countries and how they impact business strategy. Alejandro Nino, General Counsel Latin America, RSA What Is Next In Regulation And How To Lead The Change Minimize risk by understanding the fundamentals behind the regulators reform Gain access to a comprehensive view of the regulators reform through the region Understand how regulation reforms impact business Interactive Discussion: Re-Framing Your Business Strategy Based On Regula