There are different types of hand tools which is basically used in wood work.Here is a quick overview on some carpentry Tool with information.
1. Basic Hand Tool for Woodworking
2. Hammer Its look roughly like the letter "T". Most common uses for hammers are to drive nails, fit parts, forge metal and break apart objects. Most versatile hand tools in the carpenters cache.
3. Power Drill This tool is so abundant, easy to-use, and reasonably priced.It is used for drilling holes in various materials together with the use of fasteners. This is commonly used in woodworking, metalworking & construction work.
4. Circular Saw This is a machine using a toothed metal cutting disc or blade. Circular saws specially designed for particular materials.
5. Tape Measure This tool Permits one to measure around curves or corners. It is a common measuring tool.
6. It is a hand-tool for turning screw. A screwdriver is typically identified by its tip. The screwdriver's tip engages with the head of a screw having the same size and type designation as the screwdriver itself. Screwdriver
7. Layout Square A layout square, or combination square come in 6 and 12 sizes. The layout square is a triangle that you can use to mark square cuts on stock. It helps carpenters get precise measurements for projects that involve angles and squares.
8. Presented By- Chris Lowe Carpentry Ltd www.chrislowecarpentry.co.uk