Text of Infinite Campus Presentation October 3, 2015 › cms › lib › GA...Infinite Campus. •Step 4:...
October 3, 2015
Take a minute to think of situations like these:
• My child is missing classes at school. I don’t understand why or when.
• My child is barely passing or even failing a class. I wish that I would have know sooner before it was too late.
• When does the school send report cards? My child isn’t sure of the date or even hides them from me.
Henry County Schools
“Stay in the Know of Your Child’s
Grades & Attendance”
What is the Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
Parent Portal is a confidential and secure website that will enable parents to monitor and assist with the progress of their child‘s educational growth, as well as help strengthen our home-to-school communication.
What will I know from visiting the Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
Parents will be able to view different areas of academic information concerning their child(ren). Some of those areas include:
Enter the following information for your child & click submit.
Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 IC AccountNow, you have instant access to grades, attendance, and other information from the district and school via computer or mobile device.
• Step 3:Next, you will be given a GUID Code (Campus Portal Activation Key). This code is connected to the parent, and it allows access to all of your children’s grades, attendance, and other information in Infinite Campus.
• Step 4: Activating Your Campus Portal account: Type your GUID Code (Campus Portal Activation Key) and submit.
• Step 5: Next, you will be prompted to Create an Account by creating a User Name and Password. Now, you have access to your child (children’s) grades, attendance, and other information (as long as the school has you identified as a parent & marked for the portal).
There’s an app for Infinite Campus:
Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal Application from any of the following app stores:
• Apple App Store
• Google Play
• Amazon Appstore for Android
Henry County’s District Code: WDWPGP
Parent View for Grades 1 – 4: Standards Based Grades (0, 1, 2, 3, or 4)
Parent View for Grades 5 – 12: Traditional Grading (0 – 100)
Notifications Tab: Receive texts to your mobile device for attendance and grades