1. Leveraging LinkedIn - Creating A Professional Brand That People Will Remember Marc Miller - @CareerPivot Marc@CareerPivot.com
2. Recovering Engineer
3. Recovering Engineer
4. Your Brand Your brand is what people say about you when youre not in the room. Jeff Bezos
5. Your Photograph 1 2 3 4 5 6
6. The Winner Background
7. LinkedIn Picture
8. LinkedIn Headline
9. LinkedIn Headline
10. LinkedIn Headline Headline 120 Characters
11. Summary Well educated and well rounded professional with international experience and background. Excels in operations management especially with regard to process improvements, project management and customer relations. While running a systems integration company, was successful in dramatically increasing customer base, sales and margin by employing quality people, improving processes and working closely with the customers.
12. Brand Story I have had an eclectic career to say the least. My career journey includes 22 years at IBM, several thriving tech startups, a painful stint as a high school teacher, a gig raising funds for the Jewish Community Association of Austin and a near fatal bicycle accident that changed my perspective forever.
13. Brand Story I am a product manager who knows how to get my colleagues to listen. They listen because I take complex business and technical opportunities and bring them into focus.
14. Brand Story The saying goes that every cloud has a silver lining. In my world, marketing challenges are surrounded by possibilities. I build bridges between technology stakeholders and creative teams to find the silver lining that moves the business forward. Through it all, I am able to remain calm, curious and collaborative.
16. Brand Components Picture Head Line/Tag Line Brand Story/Bio