This presentation discusses the home selling process.
- 1.Home Sale Strategy The Saraiya Group Tradition of Sound Advice
2. Home Selling Proposal Property Address Goes Here Prerana and Hiren SaraiyaBetter Homes And Gardens Mason-McDuffie 43430 Mission Blvd., Suite 100 Fremont, CA 94539 510.492.4155 [email_address] www.bhghome.com/TheSaraiyaGroup 3. Understanding Your Expectations
- What concerns do you have about working with a real estate agent?
- What are your expectations of your real estate agent?
- What would it take for you to referus to your friends?
Tradition of Sound Advice 4. Understanding Your Expectations
- We are here to address your concerns:
- Price- How much will our house sell for?
- Time- How long will it take?
- Convenience- How difficult will it be for our family?
- Communications- How often will we hear from our agents?
- Marketing Steps- What will our agents do to maximize our net
- proceeds from the sale of our home?
- Diligent Efforts- Will our agents work hard to sale our home
- quickly and minimize stress for us? How will our agents strengths
Tradition of Sound Advice 5. Job Description
- Our objective is to get the most amount of money with the least amount of inconvenience within your time frame.
- Preparation Prior to listing the home
- List the home Complete legal documents
- Merchandising To maximize flow of buyers
- Communicate / Advise During the transaction
- Contract Negotiations Once the offer is received
- Escrow Management While the sale is pending
- Close the Escrow Close all the loops and deliver the check
- After Sales Service Stay in touch with you
Tradition of Sound Advice 6. 1.Preparation
- Research and gather necessary legal data of your propertyincluding parcel number, zoning, liens and easements, size, age and school district
- Advise you of changes that need to be made to make the home more desirable for potential buyers
- Advise you of the inspections that need to be ordered to eliminate guesstimate of repair work
- Prepare an extensive current market analysis that will help you determine the best asking price
- Prepare an estimated net proceeds so we can plan accordingly
- Show you homes for sale which may be our competition
- Assist you in relocating and arranging any necessary financing for your new home
Tradition of Sound Advice 7. PreparationCurb Appeal 8. Preparation
9. Preparation Staging 10. 2.List Your Home
- Complete the Exclusive Right to Sell the home paperwork
- Complete necessary sellers' disclosures
- Explain how property disclosures and a home warranty enhance the salability of your property
- Collect 2 sets of keys from you
- List your home in multiple service listing system for maximum exposure
- Submit the copy of multiple service listing printout and full color brochure for your review
- Revise the necessary data
- Submit the entire file to our office for review
Tradition of Sound Advice 11. How Buyers Find the Home They Purchase
- Sources used by homebuyers to find homes
- In 2009, 36% of buyers found the home they purchased through an agent. An additional 36% of buyers found their home on the Internet. The Internet has surpassed print advertising as a significant source for home buyers.
- Our merchandising plan is tailored to your individual property:
- Order Web tours for advertisement in various internet media, such as www.bhgrealestate.com, Realtor.com, Youtube.com, Google. com, Yahoo.com, Zillow.com and many others to bring a world of potential buyers at your doorstep
- Gain further exposure by providing a "For Sale" sign
- Place an electronic key safe on your property to increase secure showings
- Distribute a computer printout of your home to agents in our office to bring strength of network behind you
- Attend Real Estate Board meeting to promote your home to as many agents as possible so they can sell your home to their buyers
- Contact past clients to promote your home in their respective work place
Tradition of Sound Advice 13. Merchandising
- Our marketing plan is tailored to your individual property:
- Reach out to homeowners in your area to find out if any of their friends or family members may want to live in the area
- Distribute information about your homes to relocation departments of large companies
- Utilize the power of social media such as Facebook and Twitter to market your property to the Eco generation
- Open Houses with web postings will inform potential buyers
- Professionally designed Flyer and Just Listed cards
- Mobile texting sign rider
- Pinpoint marketing to Meredith Publishers Database
Tradition of Sound Advice 14. Online Promotion Source: National Association of Realtors 2009 Home Buying and Home Selling Survey 15. Additional Exposure for Your Property 16. www.bhgrealestate.com 17. Online Exposure
- Your Home on Realtor.com:
- When you list your home with us, it receives maximum exposure on Realtor.com the #1 real estate website.
- Interested buyers who call on your listing are responded to quickly
- Up to 25 photos of your home can be shown
- Buyers see a detailed display of neighborhood information about schools, places of worship, demographics, and maps on your listing
- Virtual tours can be included
- Descriptive copy on your home will be included
- Your Open House dates can be promoted on Realtor.com
- Tracking reports showing the number of times the property was viewed
- Maps and directions to your home
18. Online Exposure
- than any otherreal estate site*
* Source: Media Metrix 19. iPhone:www.bhghome.com
- The app was built around the ideas of combining social mediaand information with the picture collection process thathappens through the open house experience.
SHARE Seamlessly share with your friends through Facebook and email SCORE Give a star rating to your fav photos and propertiesin one clickSTORE Store all your photos by album, property address, neighborhood and tag by room typeIN OTHER WORDS: CORE FEATURES: SNAP STORE SCORE SHARE SNAP Take a photo at any open house as you embark on your home search 20. Marketing Your Home
- Attract more buyers with mobile searching
- When you list your home with our company:
- Your home receives a text sign at no cost
- Interested buyers text: 4Info to 59559
- You receive information within minutes:
- Your listing agents will respond immediately to set up showing appointments and provide additional information
- Name and mobile number of your listing agents
Tradition of Sound Advice 21. Offline Promotion 22. Marketing Your Property to Meredith Publishings Database
- Better Homes and GardensReal Estate has
- exclusive access to one of the largest
- consumer databases in the world,
- through Meredith Publishings database
- of 85 million subscribers.
Through Pinpoint, ourproprietary direct marketing platform, agents can conduct highly targeted direct mail programs, demographically and by location. This provides them with the ability to provide cost effective and targeted exposure for your propertyto find the right buyer. 23. Networking
- Personal sphere of influence
- Professional agent network
24. Whats in a name? 25. The Power of Branding
- What do you think when you hear or see Better Homes and Gardens?
- An American staple since 1924
- Magazine circulation of 7.6 million
- Readership of nearly 40 million
- Consumers know and trust theBetter Homes and Gardens brand
Tradition of Sound Advice 26. Why Better Homes and GardensMason-McDuffie
- Our company has offices in Northern California and Northern Nevada. Our network has:
- $2.8 billion in sales volume