1. Love of Torah FellowshipParashat ToldotGenerationsStudying the Word of God, Encouraging Each Other,and Learning to Love and Obey.
3. Barkhu (Bless)While blowing the ShofarReader:Bar'khu et YHWH Ham'vo'rakhBless YHWH the source of all blessingGroup:Ba'rukh et YHWH Ham'vo'rakh Le'olam Va'edBlessed is YHWH, the source of all blessing forever and ever!Amain
4. The ShemaShema Yisrael YHWH Elohenu, YHWH echad. Ve'ahavtaet YHWH Elo'hekha, b'khol l'vave'kha, u'vekhol naf'shekha,u'vekhol me'o'de'kha. Baruch shem kevod mal'khoo'tole'olam va'ed.Hear O Yisrael, YHWH our God, YHWH is one. And youshall Love YHWH your God with all your Heart, with all yourSoul, and all your strength! Blessed is the name of Hiskingdom forever and ever.Amain
5. FamilyBlessed are you YHWH our God, King of theUniverse, who has given us our family andinstruction on how each of us should act in ourfamily. Strengthen us and guide us so ourhouseholds would glorify You!Amain
6. Thanksgiving / Needs
7. WorshipBlessed are you YHWH our God, King of theUniverse, please accept our offering of Praise andWorship. Let our voices ascend up to you and mayit be pleasing in your ears!AmainPsa 66:4 All the earth shall worship you, and shall singunto you; they shall sing your name.YHWH
8. PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGHIT IS GOOD TO GIVE THANKS TOYHWH, I WILL GIVE YOU PRAISEYHWH, I WILL GIVE YOU THANKSYOU ARE, THE MOST HIGH, YOU O ADONAIYOU HAVE MADE ME GLAD BY, THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDSYOU THOUGHTS ARE VERY DEEP, DEEPER THAN MANSYOU ARE, GOD MOST HIGH, YOU O ADONAITHE RIGHTEOUS SHALL FLOURISH, LIKE THE PALMLIKE THE CEDAR IN, LEVANONPLANTED BY, THE MOST HIGH, PLANTED BY ADONAIYHWH, I WILL SING YOUR PRAISEI WILL GIVE YOU THANKS, ALL OF MY DAYSI WILL PRAISE, THE MOST HIGH, PRAISES TO ADONAI
9. HUMBLE THYSELFHUMBLE THYSELF IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORDHUMBLE THYSELF IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORDAND HE WILL LIFTYOU UPAND HE WILL LIFTYOU UPAND HE WILL LIFTYOU UP
10. AS THE DEERAS THE DEER PANTETH, FOR THE WATERSO MY SOUL LONGETH, AFTER YOUYOU ALONE, ARE MY HEARTS DESIREAND I LONG, TO WORSHIP YOUCHORUSYOU ALONE ARE MY STRENGTH, MY SHIELDTO YOU ALONE, WILL MY SPIRIT YIELDYOU ALONE, ARE MY HEARTS DESIREAND I LONG, TO WORSHIP YOUEND LAST LINE OF CHORUS 2XYOURE MY FRIEND, AND YOU ARE MY BROTHEREVEN THOUGH, YOU ARE A KINGI LOVE YOU, MORE THAN ANY OTHERSO MUCH MORE, THAN ANYTHING - CHORUS
11. MY DELIGHTLORD, I DESIRE YOUI CHOOSE TO WALK, IN ALL YOUR WAYSLORD, YOU DIRECT MY PATHEVERYWHERE I GO, ALL OF MY DAYSCHORUSLORD, I DELIGHT IN YOUALL DAY, AND ALL NIGHTYOU ARE MY DELIGHTLORD, I PONDER THE PATH OF MY FEETYOU ARE ALL I NEED, YOU ARE ALL I EVER HADLORD, I SEEK AFTER YOUALL YOUR WAYS ARE TRUE, FILL MY HEART WITH WISDOMCHORUS
12. I LOVE YOU LORDI LOVE YOU LORDAND I LIFT MY VOICETO WORSHIP YOUO MY SOUL, REJOICETAKE JOY MY KING, IN WHAT YOU HEARMAY IT BE A SWEET, SWEET SOUNDIN YOUR EAREND LAST 2 LINES
13. O GOD HOW I LOVE YOUCHANGE MY LIFE, CHANGE MY LOVECHANGE MY HEART, LIKE YOU ABOVEYOU GIVE ME HOPE, YOU GIVE ME LIGHTYOU GIVE ME PEACE, YOU GIVE ME LIFEO GOD, HOW I LOVE YOUYOU GAVE ME LIFE, YOU MAKE ME NEWO GOD, HOW I LOVE YOUYOU ARE MY JOY, AND I WORSHIP YOU O GODO GOD, HOW I LOVE YOU, HOW I LOVE YOU 2X END OGOD
14. Blessing for the TorahBlessed are you YHWH our God, King of theuniverse, who gives us the Torah of truth so thatwe may study, live, learn, and be changed by it,so we would have righteous judgment and yourspirit of love, So we may fear you and keep yourcommandments, to do them, and live in them,and teach them diligently to our children and ourchildren's children forever. Amain!
15. Torah ReadingToldotGenerationsReader 1: Gen 18:1 18:14Reader 2: Gen 18:15 18:33Reader 3: Gen 19:1 19:20Reader 4: Gen 19:21 21:4Reader 5: Gen 21:5 21:21Reader 6: Gen 21:22 21:34Reader 7: Gen 22:1 22:24Haftarah: 2 Ki 4:1 4:37
16. Reader 1 Gen 25: 19 - 23Yitzchak praysbecause Rivka isbarren and sheconceives twins
17. Reader 1 Gen 25: 24 - 26One baby was hairycalled Esav and theother grabbed his heelcalled Yaakov
18. Reader 1 Gen 25: 27 - 28Esav became a hunterand Yaakov dwelt intents
19. Reader 1 Gen 25: 29 - 34Esav sold hisbirthright to Yaakovfor a bowl of foodwhen he was hungry
20. Reader 1 Gen 26: 1 - 5YHWH appeared toYitzchak and told himnot to go to Egyptduring thefamine and that Hewould bless him
21. Reader 2 Gen 26: 6 - 7Yitzchak dwelt inGerar and told themen of that placeRivka was his sister
22. Reader 2 Gen 26: 8Avimelech sawYitzchak and Rivkaplaying together andhe knew she was hiswife
23. Reader 2 Gen 26: 9 - 10Avimelech askedYitzchak why he saidshe was hissister
24. Reader 2 Gen 26: 11 - 12Avimelech tells all themen not to touchthem or they will beput to death
25. Reader 3 Gen 26: 13 - 17Yitzchak became verygreat and Avimelechasked them to leave
26. Reader 3 Gen 26: 18 - 19Yitzchak dug againthe wells of his fatherthat the Peleshtimhad filled with dirt
27. Reader 3 Gen 26: 20 - 22Yitzchak continued todig wells until theherdsmen of Gerarstopped fighting themover the wells
28. Reader 4 Gen 26: 23 - 25YHWH appeared toYitzchak in Beer-Sheva and said He willbless him forAvrahams sake
29. Reader 4 Gen 26: 26 - 29Avimelech goes toYitzchak and asks himto make a covenantwith him not to doany harm to them
30. Reader 5 Gen 26: 30 - 33They made a feastand a covenant thenleft and Yitzchak duga well and called itSheva
31. Reader 5 Gen 26: 34 27:4When Yitzchak wasold and almost blind,he told Yishmael togo hunt venison forhim so he could eatand bless him
32. Reader 5 Gen 27: 5 - 10Rivka heard it andtold Yaakov to get 2goats and she wouldmake meat soYitzchak would blessYaakov
33. Reader 5 Gen 27: 11 - 14Yaakov said mybrother is hairy and ifmy father feels me hewill know Im adeceiver
34. Reader 5 Gen 27: 15 - 17Rivka put Esavsclothes on Yaakovand goat skins on hishands and neck
35. Reader 5 Gen 27: 18 - 20Yaakov went to hisfather and Yitzchakasked how he foundthe food so quickly
36. Reader 5 Gen 27: 21 - 23Yitzchak asked him tocome near so he couldfeel him if he washairy
37. Reader 5 Gen 27: 24 - 25Yitzchak asked himagain if he was Esavand Yaakov said yes
38. Reader 5 Gen 27: 26 - 27Yitzchak asked for akiss so he could smellhim
39. Reader 6 Gen 27: 28 - 30So Yitzchak blessedYaakov with Esavsblessing
40. Reader 6 Gen 27: 31 - 33Esav brought meat toYitzchak but he saidanother already cameand he blessed him
41. Reader 6 Gen 27: 34 - 36Esav cried outbecause Yaakov tookhis birthright and hisblessing
42. Reader 6 Gen 27: 37Yitzchak said he madehim lord over hisbrethren
43. Reader 6 Gen 27: 38 - 40Esav begged for ablessing and Yitzchakgave him one
44. Reader 6 Gen 27: 41 - 45Esav was going to killYaakov after theirfather died so Rivkaplanned to send himaway
45. Reader 6 Gen 27: 46 28:4Yitzchak tells Yaakovnot to take a wifefrom there but to takea wife from hiskindred
46. Reader 7 Gen 28: 5 9Yitzchak leaves toPadan-aram and Esavtakes a wife ofYishmaels daughters
47. Haftarah Mal 1: 1 2:7There is 2 sons,Yisrael YHWH lovesand Esav he hates
48. Blessing for the TorahBlessed are you YHWH our God, King of theuniverse, who gives us the Torah of truth so thatwe may study, live, learn, and be changed by it,so we would have righteous judgment and yourspirit of love, So that we may fear you, and keepyour commandments, to do them, and live inthem, and teach them diligently to our childrenand our children's children forever. Amain!
49. KidsFathers:Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command you this day, shall bein your heart:Deu 6:7 And you shall teach them diligently unto your children, andshall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walkby the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.Deu 6:8 And you shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, andthey shall be as frontlets between your eyes.Children:Deu 6:20 when your son asks you in time to come, saying, Whatmean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, whichYHWH our Elohim has commanded you?
50. KidsFathers:Deu 6:21 Then you shall say unto your son, We were Paroh'sbondmen in Mitzrayim; and YHWH brought us out of Mitzrayimwith a mighty hand:Deu 6:22 And YHWH showed signs and wonders, great and sore,upon Mitzrayim, upon Paroh, and upon all his household, beforeour eyes:Deu 6:23 And He brought us out from there, that He might bringus in, to give us the land which He swore unto our fathers.Deu 6:24 And YHWH commanded us to do all these statutes, tofear YHWH our Elohim, for our good always, that He mightpreserve us alive, as it is at this day.Deu 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do allthese commandments before YHWH our Elohim, as He hascommanded us.
51. KidsLast Weeks Parashat Review
52. KidsWhat was last weeks Parashat?
53. KidsLast weeks parashat was in the book of Breisheet alsocalled Genesis, Last weeks parashat was called ChayeiSarah which means Sarahs Life Breisheet Noach Lech Lecha Vayera Chayei Sarah Toldot Vayetze Vayishlach Vayeshev MiketzVayigashVayechi
54. KidsReview Questions What does the word Vayera mean? Which sons were blessed? Which tribe was not blessed? Why wasnt Moshe allowed to go into the promised land? Where did Moshe die?
55. KidsThis weeks parashat is in the book of Breisheet also calledGenesis, This weeks parashat is called Toldot which meansGenerations Breisheet Noach Lech Lecha Vayera Chayei Sarah Toldot V