LinkedIn Lead Generation On AutopilotLinkedIn Top 9 Profile Optimizations to GetMore Leads
LinkedIn Top 9 Profile Optimizations to GetMore LeadsWARNING: Before you can generate leads on LinkedIn, follow these 9 steps.
1) Your PictureYou should have a nice headshot that shows you smiling. Smiling has a significant psychological advantage when people first see you. First impressions online or off is important when building instant rapport.
2) Your NameAlways use YOUR name. Its best to leave your company name or abbreviations out of the name field on LinkedIn.
3) Profile KeywordsResearch keywords that people may be searching for in your related industry. A simple tactic to use is to search other people in your industry, similar to you, and find keywords in their profiles which you can then use in your own.
4) Your Professional HeadlineThere is a 120 character limit in this field. Use it extremely wisely. This field is massively beneficial from a user search standpoint. When other users search for your industry and expertise, this is the field that will help define their search results.
5) Contact InformationWithout a doubt this is highly important. The easiest way for people to contact you is to email or call you over the phone. Make sure your up to date contact information is presented on your LinkedIn profile. When updating your website information, make sure to click on Other in the drop down menu so that you can type in your business name.
6) Summary FieldThis is where you need to share what value you bring to your past, current, and future clients. The summary field gives you a chance to point out the most effective solutions that your business offers to clients. Make your summary stand out by using industry keywords. This summary section should be treated almost like your 10 to 30 second elevator speech.
7) RecommendationsFind and connect with current and past clients on LinkedIn. Once you are connected you can ask them for a recommendation. These recommendations will be seen by anyone visiting your page which gives you much more credibility.
8) MultimediaIf and when you create videos specifically about your products and services, you must put them on your LinkedIn page. Videos create a lot of buzz around the internet and you should take advantage of this by adding high value videos to your profile.
9) Social SharingBlog articles, videos, anything that is online and related or created by you about your business can and should be shared on LinkedIn. The people connected to you will see your updates. Its about keeping your face and message in peoples faces so that when they need, or know of someone that needs your services, youll be the one they think of. Social media is here to help keep your brand out there.
Jozsef KissFounder www.Somebody2Hire.email@example.com